Edinburgh Consultants Group join forces with Stewart Milne Group in celebration of its 40th year, all in aid of good causes.
Derek Peacock, founder of future factory and Edinburgh Consultants Group will join forces with Stewart Milne Group on 9th April in Ayrshire to take part in ‘Bike 4 Forty’. ‘Bike 4 Forty’ is a gruelling road bike ride, spanning over 738 miles and climbing the equivalent elevation of Mt. Everest, or the height of a 50 storey building every hour of our ride… Yikes!! Their mission? To raise as much money as possible for three fantastic charities; The Archie Foundation of Aberdeen, The Beatson Cancer Charity located in Glasgow and last but certainly not least The Christie Cancer Charity which is based in Manchester. The nine strong team includes Derek and Stewart Milne colleagues from across the UK. Please consider helping in whatever way you feel able in support of this wonderful mission! The team consists of;
- Derek Peacock – Founder, Edinburgh Consultants Group
- Aileen Beverley and Joe Morris – Stuart Milne, Aberdeen
- Niall Campbell, Gary Milne and Patrick Gardiner – Stuart Milne, Glasgow
- Stuart Henderson and Alan Sneddon – Stuart Milne, Edinburgh
- Stephen Daintith – Stuart Milne, Manchester
The team is aiming to smash their target for these charities- and with your help they can do it. Show your support and make a donation below!