- The Story
- Case Studies
- Contact Us
"Having used the excellent "Colourblind" game very successfully for some years, I bought Signlines from Future Fa ... More
Special offer 1st May - 1st June Inclusive REF - 1109 Team Target / Taking Stock Duo £599 ... More
Bespoke Team Building. Whatever you want, where ever you want, when ever you want, we will deliver an experience to remember. B ... More
future factory, Cork House
104 Constitution Street, Leith
Edinburgh EH6 6AW
tel: 44(0) 131 554 8880
fax: 44(0) 131 554 5880
Bespoke Team Building. Whatever you want, where ever you want, when ever you want, we will deliver an experience to remember.
Blindfold Tank Driving, Cliff Jumping, White Water Rafting, Abseiling, Sumo Wrestling, High Rope, Low Rope, Zip Wire. Do any of these sound exciting? Call us to discuss, we also have many more options to choose from! (minimum group size 6)
Creating dynamic learning environments relevant to the business.
At future factory we believe people learn best by doing. We create innovative and dynamic learning environments that are directly relevant to the business and provide new, better ways for participants to learn.
Our Team-building events range from off-the-shelf activities to highly tailored events designed to meet specific team/business objectives in terms of Team Working, Team Building or Developing Team Creativity and Innovation. All the learning is related back to the business.
Each event involves a combination of tasks, psychometrics, creativity and back-to-business experience.
Our"Metaphor Sessions" are very popular. Using illustration as a means of communicating the team’s perception of itself now and how they would like to be in the future is highly innovative and fun. We help teams determine what values and behaviour need to be established to get to where they want to be.
The underlying principles for future factory team-building are based around John Adair’s "Six Senses" and each event is designed to:
• be a memorable shared experience
• encourage mixing, groups of varying size and personnel, movement from small to large group
• include opportunities for individuals to make distinct and different contributions
• involve a variety of roles and responsibilities
• offer open-ended problems as well as defined tasks with pre-determined outcomes
• generate a degree of personal risk and challenge individuals
• require full and active participation - no passengers!
• recognise and reward success
• put pressure on a team to make decisions which are potentially difficult or could cause conflict
• present external opportunity and threat
• hand over responsibility to the team to establish and manage their own boundaries and resources
…. And, importantly, be fun!